Please note that this E-Mail has most likely been sent from a scammer or someone who cannot be trusted, and as such, it would not be wise to click on any external websites that leave as they could contain unwanted content.

Subject: Good Day,
From: Sis. Jenny Kossa <>
To: Undisclosed Recipients, and Thank you for sending me mail <>
Date: Thursday, 20 June 2019 15:14
Size: 213 bytes

Hello my dear,

I am Mrs. Jenny Kossa from U.S.A, I have something to discuss with

you. can I trust you? Please reply me for more details.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Jenny Kossa,

Subject: Good Day,
From: Thank you for sending me mail <>
To: Sis. Jenny Kossa <>
Date: Thursday, 20 June 2019 20:32
Size: 655 bytes


Subject: Good Day,
From: Sis. Jenny Kossa <>
To: Thank you for sending me mail <>
Date: Friday, 21 June 2019 08:45
Size: 2.0 KB

Hello dear,
Before proceeding, I must first apologize for this unsolicited email. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of establishing a relationship of trust, but I hope you will realize the necessity of my action.

Thank you for your reply to my email and I am very glad that you responded to my mail and I will begin by thanking God Almighty for sending you to me for this glorious assignment that I have decided to offer for the people of God and those of the less privileged and by the sound of your mail I am sure that I will never regret to contact you with this project and I want you to take care of the poor widows and train the poor children in the schools and feed the hungry and protect the Homeless as soon as the funds is transferred to your account.

I am Mrs. JENNY KOSSA currently admitted to a hospital. I have been suffering from an ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says I have few days to go. Now that I am about to finish the race like this Due to the stage of my cancer illness according to my doctor the cancer has reached a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again.

And I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the amount of (three million dollars) deposited in a prime bank here. Having known my condition, I have decided to donate this fund to an honest and God-fearing person who will use it the way I am going to instruct herein, take 35% for you and your family and use the remaining 65% to build and establish a charity Foundation to help poor orphanages in your country through your sincere help before my death.

I want you to make sure that as soon as you receive these funds you use it to open a charity to help the poor, widows, orphans and defenseless people in your country and use my name as a donor. JENNY KOSSA FOUNDATIONS, I need your sincerity to handle this project from your good heart. Just as I speak now because of the fear of death, I have already given everything I have, except for these three million dollars left in my late husband account that I have decided to send to you and I understand the situation of some people in your Area so I decided to look for a trusted person who could handle this and during my research I came across your mail and I'm glad you responded.

Please I would like you to kindly confirm your willingness to help me in this project of my dying wish. confirm your identity by provide the required details below to enable me write an introductory latter to the bank where my late husband deposited the fund and let them know you as the beneficiary and my foreign partner;

Your full Names:

Your Address:

Your City:

Your Country:

Your Phone number:

A Scanned copy of your passport or ID CARD:

Your Occupation:

Note: I bring to your notice that this information is safe as you send them, and will only be used for official purposes as stated herein.

Please respond as I expect to hear from you.
May God bless you and lead you to this project.
Sister Jenny Kossa.

Subject: Good Day,
From: Thank you for sending me mail <>
To: Sis. Jenny Kossa <>
Date: Friday, 21 June 2019 12:36
Size: 2.4 KB