To use a picture as the desktop background
- On the File menu, click either of the following commands:
- Set As Wallpaper (Tiled) covers the screen with repetitions of your picture.
- Set As Wallpaper (Centered) places your picture in the center of the screen.
- Save the picture.
- Go into your system settings to choose the wallpaper.
- JS Paint can't directly set your wallpaper, but it can generate a tiled image the size of your desktop.
- The Set As Wallpaper (Centered) option doesn't currently use your desktop size, it just saves a copy of the image.
You need to make sure in your system settings to choose to center the image.