To copy and paste part of a picture
- In the toolbox, click to select a rectangular area or click to select a free-form area.
- Drag the pointer to define the area you want to copy.
- Select a method of pasting:
- On the Edit menu, click Copy.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste.
- Drag the selection where you want it.
- You cannot paste graphics when the text tool is selected.
- You can paste multiple copies of an object by holding down CTRL while you drag the pasted object to a new location. Repeat as needed.
- You can undo any number of changes by clicking the Edit menu and then clicking Undo for each change.
- You can remove the selection box by clicking outside the box.