To draw a curve
- In the toolbox, click .
- At the bottom of the toolbox, click a line width.
- Draw a straight line by dragging the pointer.
- Click where you want one arc of the curve to be, and then drag the pointer to adjust the curve. Repeat this step for a second arc.
- The default background and foreground colors appear at the left in the color box. You can paint with the foreground color by clicking, or you can paint with the background color by right-clicking.
- Each curve must have at least one arc but no more than two.
- You can undo any number of changes by clicking the Edit menu and then clicking Undo for each change.